If you’re a marketer (or business owner) you are likely familiar with marketing automation and the wide-reaching benefits this technology has to your digital marketing strategy.
Smarter Tactics leverages marketing automation strategies to help brands generate and nurture more leads – FASTER. Improving your sales performance, supercharging revenues, and multiplying the ROI on your marketing investment. We have taken the guesswork surrounding marketing automation out of the equation to provide a simple, effective, and affordable solution to any size brand – from local brick and mortars to the enterprise.
Having spent over a decade providing digital marketing and marketing automation solutions to brands around the world – we can say with confidence – marketing automation is critical for making the most out of every lead and increasing revenues.
Why add marketing automation? Speed, accuracy, and marketing personalization. Not only do brands need to nurture lead traffic faster than ever, but they also must do so at scale. Customers expect a high level of personalization that is delivered quickly to keep them engaged and keep your brand top of mind, which takes time…a lot of time. Our fully customized solution streamlines this process of rapid personalization that will keep your customers coming back for more. In short, marketing automation is your secret digital marketing weapon!
Here are some of the things you should expect from a Marketing Automation System:
- Identify visitors when they come to your website
- Capture these visitors via forms and popups on your website
- Score each of the leads so your sales people know where to best put their efforts and close more sales
- Trigger notifications to sales when a lead visits a certain page on your site, when they open one of your emails and when they download content from your site
- Automatically create lead lists so that you can customize your email messages to your prospects and clients
- A great email client that allows you to easily customize and send out great looking emails without the need of any technical assistance
- Filter these lead lists by interest and engagement levels
- Measure which of your marketing campaigns online and offline are resulting in sales
Almost all businesses that adopt a marketing automation program experience an exponential return on investment. Here are a few of the features that help to increase leads, sales, and better marketing and sales ROI.